* Provide instruction to kids K-12 with special learning and behavioral concerns in classrooms with a low ratio of teacher/student ratio.
* Create lesson plans.
* Oversee a tech/paraprofessional in the classroom environment.
* Provide intervention strategies in the classroom as instructed by a Behavior Analyst.
* Maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with parents.
* Planning field trips.
* Collect data on student acquisition as well as on reduction of excessive behaviors.
* All other duties as assigned.
A positive and supportive work environment is guaranteed.
Benefits Package: Better Life Behavioral Services offers a benefits package, including a competitive salary or hourly pay, 401K, bonus opportunities, flexible schedule, and PTO.
* A minimum of 1 year providing instruction to special needs kids in a special education classroom or
* 2 years of working with special needs kids
* Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited university in Exceptional Student Education or Special Education or
* Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited university targeting General Education Students and 2 years experience with kids with special needs
* Good classroom management skills
* Ability to be flexible
* Good communication with parents, students and other co-workers
* Ability to deal with problem behaviors in the classroom setting